Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tentacle Image Pack 1

So, I have a pretty extensive collection of hentai that I've collected over the years. And as shocking as it might sound. I also have a policy of only keeping stuff that I think is really good. I'll go through CG sets and chuck out 90% of the pictures. Sift through galleries of hundreds of images and keep 3. Sometimes I even go back and prune out stuff I don't like anymore.

Not to say it's all perfect, everyone has their own tastes and momentary lapses in judgement, but on the whole I think it's mighty swell (tends to cause a mighty swell, as well!).

Now it doesn't make much sense to go through the effort of collecting all this stuff just to hoard it to myself, and I figure packing up some pictures now and then isn't exactly a difficult thing to do. Also gives me an excuse to update when I don't have much else to say (or lack the time to say it).

So, to kick it off: Tentacle Pack #1

DISCLAIMER: These packs are likely to contain all sorts of stuff, some of which you aren't necessarily going to want to see. This could include: loli, pregnant, stretching, eggs, cherry popping, nipple fucking, calvin and hobbes, extraterrestrial midget shota, and/or any other fetish that could be considered disturbing. I'm not into futa (dickgirls) or guro (death & dismemberment) or scat (poopies) so you probably won't see much of that, but that's not a guarantee and everything else is definitely fair game. Also random stuff might slip in by accident. Basically all I'm trying to say is if you complain about the packs I'll ignore you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st comment

and since you didn't mention, I'll just hope 'scat' is not in there

Anonymous said...

I hope there is no scat ><

Anonymous said...

GOLLY, I SURE HOPE THERE'S SCAT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I tend to share my vast amount of hentai with my friends.

Anonymous said...

someone please tell me theres no scat in here, or any dead bodies.
necro isnt my thing.
well, not in all cases...

linemarvel said...

Rest assured I'm no fan of death or scat either.

Anonymous said...

I think you should be more worried about the prospect of Calvin and Hobbes tentacle sex than scat and necrophilia...

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Tentacle Hentai packets!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... hey lm, I just wanted to bring up the issue of the border of your site. Its cool and all, but it would be nice if you could change it so that you can actually read the first word on every line of your blog...

Unknown said...

cant seem to figure out how to download it how how!!!

Anonymous said...

Want to see these, but im afraid of DL these and then not being to able to get rid of them...