Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm A Moron

So here I am, all sad that I still haven't gotten a single comment on any of the blog posts. I get a lot of hits to my site, surely someone would say something, right? Surely I'm not completely wasting my time, right?

Note to self: Enable the freaking comment system. -_-;;

So sorry to anyone who tried to post before! I just noticed the queue of comments in the system that I was apparently supposed to approve. Now you should be able to post comments directly and have them show up right away. And if you try and it doesn't work, email me and I'll try to find what stupid setting I missed this time.

5 comments:

linemarvel said...

Feel free to laugh at my noobish ways!

Anonymous said...

*points and Nelson laughs*

Anonymous said...

ey, nr 2 to post a comment! (i think). nice site btw..

Anonymous said...

One who possesses the talent to make wonderful flash games!

Kris said...

Aw don't worry Marvel, still love ya <3 hehe :P